Aries Economic Settlement Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to creating a Stable Economic Environment For the Aries Server where any Player can buy what they need or want without the threat of Resellers! We also have free snacks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tired of waiting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyleete

Tyleete

Tired of waiting Empty
PostSubject: Tired of waiting   Tired of waiting EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:37 am

Well, like it says, that's me.
I see no reason to wait, and I see no reason why a single person cannot make a difference in this effort. It's all the better if and when someone else decides to jump in too, but I'm going to start selling my stuff here and there in A1.
Why A1? Why not? First off, that's where all the annoying resellers and OP ones are. If I start selling my wardrobes, cabinets, and beds on a REGULAR basis in a regular spot? I'm guessing the prices others get to charge will either HAVE to go down, or they will not be selling as many. As I said, the above is what I have a number of, and I shall try to keep a regular supply. Even if I only sell one or two a day, it's a start. And since currently we have nothing and are doing nothing, I'm going to go for it!
It starts somewhere, right?Very Happy
Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to put up AESM for the selling label/stall too. Let others out there know beware.
And, I know there was this worry about secrecy and resellers buying our stuff and then turning around and reselling.
But I think that will be curved by I am NOT going to be selling everything at once. And also, who cares? Let the idiots buy my stuff.
They won't be able to sell much of it at a high rate, as I will do this throughout and nearly every day.
Not sure if I should advertise in the main forum, but I think I shall. That way both regular buyers will know they can get those items much cheaper, as well as the resellers/OP know it will be a regular thing, and I shall NOT run out and will be doing it on a regular basis.
Maybe help cut down?
Anyhow, hope to start doing this either today or tomorrow.
Thought I'd toss it up here. I think it's time to stop twiddling our thumbs and do something already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WaitingFor22.com
xKotone

xKotone

Tired of waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of waiting   Tired of waiting EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:01 am

Thumbs up to you,
I'm tired of waiting too, that why I'm gonna sell stuff on my own.
Good luck tylette.
Back to top Go down
SoraUchiha
Admin

Tired of waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of waiting   Tired of waiting EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:12 am

I've been sick so sorry about the wait but we're organizing the after X-mas sale Wong came up with right now so Please support us there?
Back to top Go down
https://aesmforum.canadian-forum.com
Tyleete

Tyleete

Tired of waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of waiting   Tired of waiting EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:46 am

Ohhh. So you don't want me to sell like that?
And I still say doing it secretively is WAY too much work, and won't have any the better outcome than selling on A1.
We just have to stick it out there, and keep it regular. So like I said, they won't be able to resell high prices.
Has anything been decided for real yet?
Bugger all, and I just put up a note in the WL forums too No
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

Tired of waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of waiting   Tired of waiting EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Is anyone ever on?
Well, it's been what? Two weeks or three, that I've been selling my beds and cabinets real cheap. I was doing it in my tent along way to Welling, but was Rarely seen.:/ So have taken to sometimes selling in Kelan with the stall shop as AESM. So at least people know we're out there. Also, since no one seems to want the stupid seeds I've been collecting, have gotten to just tossing them out by the stacks in Kelan, Carnie (just to mess with the OPs tents:D), and SB. Also ditched my uncooked fish out there too.
I haven't the time (or inclination) to make the syrups, so figure next best way to help break down the prices is by simply giving the seeds away like that. They go quick!
Also, there seems to be a guild called AESM around, but I'd not heard anything about that. In fact, someone actually asked me to join a different guild, called Raidon, saying it had the members of AESM in it. Trying to keep us in one place. Or at least one of my alts anyhow.
Sooo, what's with either guild? Anyone know?
Course, as it's become absolutely dead in here, seems I'm just talking to myself.
BOO!
Back to top Go down
Shockwave

Shockwave

Tired of waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of waiting   Tired of waiting EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:50 pm

i stopped attempting to sell g.syrups because i cant stop myself from using them, so im just gonna use them to make my questing and bursting teams. once i get my questers all pampered and such, im gonna start selling quests and such. maybe burst as well, though it wont be as good as those who can afford bash saddles and that like as if its candy, know what i mean? once i get them ready though, im moving. with or without AESM at the same time
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

Tired of waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of waiting   Tired of waiting EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Yeah, I'm starting to think that while the idea of the AESM is/was a great thing, not much is happening with it, no?
But that's still what I put up for my stalls still though. And when I drop a warehouse full of seed stacks, I usually say something like..
Courtesy of the AESM. Enjoy!
But what's up with that guild with that title? You know?
Back to top Go down
HanaZuki

HanaZuki

Tired of waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of waiting   Tired of waiting EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:18 am

Same here. There's hardly any updates.. -O- and there's still those inventories worth of things for selling..

Dropping seeds and acting alone? o.o" Wouldn't that kind of defeat the purpose of AESM? The ones that pick the seeds may be alts of people who already have a good amount of money, or even resellers x.o

Haven't heard of Raidon, only AESM (guild). Can't help you much regarding this matter.. -w-"
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

Tired of waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of waiting   Tired of waiting EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:27 am

As for acting on my own by selling things or dropping seeds? Sora already said it's all and good to sell the items I can regularly; and I haven't the time to sell seeds and furniture.
PLUS! Good things are coming about. I noticed since I was dropping seeds by the bucket loads, the price of them dropping quite well in Kelan and outside SB. So no, I don't see this as a bad thing.
It seems while in thought and theory, the AESM was a grand thing, it helps if there are others around to make it work.
But? One person is where it starts!Smile
Back to top Go down
HanaZuki

HanaZuki

Tired of waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of waiting   Tired of waiting EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Oh O.O Didn't see it from that perspective.. Good luck then~ >w<

I guess I'll start with wolf tooth and harl grass. Razz Any idea what are the aesm prices for those? There's only a price list for quests..
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

Tired of waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of waiting   Tired of waiting EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:17 am

Can't say I know. Way I do it for what I make, is to buy the items when I can, and then figure what it cost to make the furniture.
For yourself, might want to take a look at what the current price is going for, then take away whatever. It's how I've been making
a dent in what I sell. I figure, even if resellers buy from me, it's ok. Cause I will be there at least twice a day selling more!Smile People
would be stupid to buy from the OPs.
AND! On that note, care to sell your harl grass to me? I always need more to make more beds. If so, let me know how much you want
for it.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
HanaZuki

HanaZuki

Tired of waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of waiting   Tired of waiting EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:06 am

Okies~ >w< Currently I have like, 50+ stacks I think o.o What's your budget for the harl grass?

What are the prices of your beds and the prices for the OP beds? o.o I might just cut off a percentage of that range..
If I only sell on Thursdays, would that still help the economy? x.o Coz' I have tuition on the other days and I'll be training my alts during 2x..

Btw are you really the only AESM member doing something? -w-" How about the leaders etc?
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

Tired of waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of waiting   Tired of waiting EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:59 am

I can't say if I'm the only one currently, but I know I'm the only one that's been posting here in a while aside from yourself.
I used to have my stalls entitled AESM, and my homes say that as well; but eventually gave up on that, since there seems to
be no AESM.:/ Now my booths say either Ty's Booth or Ty's Shop. So maybe people will relate the two. Who knows.
I don't feel like giving credit to a defunct thing really anymore.Razz
As for how and when you sell? I think even one person can help the economy. If I didn't, I wouldn't be doing this. So
definitely! Sell whatever you can, whenever you can. It definitely can't hurt.
It's funny, on the WL general chat forum somebody with a title of something like hamtaroluver posted he was sick of Aries
because it's hard for him to make the 'good' money he used to. That it seems to be plummeting. He gave (I believe) some stupid
amount he used to sell his simple things for. I wrote back stating, 'It's not getting worse, that's called PROGRESS.' And it's true.
I haven't checked the prices of a good many things in a long while, but if things are beginning to drop, all's good! I know there's
still idiots that sell the cabinets I sell for 20k, for at least 125k, and that's just plain stupid. As for beds, I believe they start about that
price too, but since I usually have to buy all those pieces, I sell them for 60k. So far no complaints aside from one bakka who claims I'm
cheating people and should be selling them for 10k a piece. I told him if he can do so, please do. And shut up.
As for how much I have budgeted for harl grass? Gah, I used to have a price list next to my desk telling me averages of how much
is a good price on items, but after I started collecting things myself, I tossed it out eventually. At least the woods and grass. I don't remember how much is good or bad anymore. But if you want a reasonable price for the lot, just let me know. Means I can spend more time making them instead of leaving my alts on auto to collect. Saves me one extra step.Smile
Good luck! And thanks for still helping out with this idea.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HanaZuki

HanaZuki

Tired of waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of waiting   Tired of waiting EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Ah -w-" makes sense. Weird though, I just saw someone with the name "oOSoraoO" or something like that in the AESM guild at kelan a7 yesterday/day before yesterday. o.o" Dealing with the NPCs I think.

O.O drop of 84%. approx 50% for beds.. Average 67%. hmm hmmm..

Okies. Razz Suggest a price?

TQ for answering my wave of questions and good luck to you too~ >w<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tired of waiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of waiting   Tired of waiting Empty

Back to top Go down

Tired of waiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aries Economic Settlement Movement :: Chat Zone :: AESM Chat-
Jump to: