Aries Economic Settlement Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to creating a Stable Economic Environment For the Aries Server where any Player can buy what they need or want without the threat of Resellers! We also have free snacks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions

Go down 
+6
ashley2k999
SoraUchiha
xKotone
Botik
hansabanka
PurpleInsanity ~WongZiXin
10 posters

Do you think we should relocate our shops every week?
Depends
Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions I_vote_lcap50%Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 7 ]
No
Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions I_vote_lcap14%Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Yes
Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions I_vote_lcap29%Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Other
Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions I_vote_lcap7%Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage

Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:33 am

We have come up with some locations where we can set up shops. These places are rarely occupied, and we have about 16 places we can go to so when words get out we can switch and confuse the resellers where we'll go next.

1. The area with the fishing man in Holy
2. Underground Tunnel in Holy ( someone will be taking people without a key down.)
3. The place where you get Sam
4. Stoowa Isle
5. The forest with trees near the jellyfishes
6. The underground dungeon near Sam's area
7. Trojan War area
8. Beetle Den
9. Inside Waterfall outside Holy
10. The cave with Ursa Major and Ursa Minor
11. Kama Cave
12. Maka Cave
13. The cave where you get Niss's wand
14. All the way back in the forest at Kelan
15. The pirates area in Welling
16. Place for monkey death quest

Suggested servers: Aries 3, 4, 5 and 7.

Last edited by Wongzixin on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wongzixin.deviantart.com
hansabanka

hansabanka

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:40 am

17. Sealord Warehouse (since key from SL quest is required)
Back to top Go down
Botik

Botik

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:01 am

7. Trojan War area
this place it's always free Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://botikchan.deviantart.com
xKotone

xKotone

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:11 am

Trojan war's area is an awesome idea xD
Back to top Go down
SoraUchiha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Trojan war area is too small and sealord ware house is nearly impossible to get into at most levels because it requires having the key and completing a DS lvl quest or knowing someone with the key.
Back to top Go down
https://aesmforum.canadian-forum.com
ashley2k999

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:02 pm

it would have to be places around south and north island because it will be the easyiest places that people can access but hard places to find by resellers
Back to top Go down
Shockwave

Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:56 pm

we could also use kelan cave 2nd and 3rd floors. the only ppl you find in the cave are all on the 1st floor afk. rarely find players on the 2nd and 3rd unless they are mining. what we could also do is set certain shops in one area and another specialized shop in a different area. kinda like a mall. you got a food aisle and a drink aisle sort of thing. That way its easier for the people to find what their looking for much easier.
Back to top Go down
xKotone

xKotone

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Shockwave wrote:
we could also use kelan cave 2nd and 3rd floors. the only ppl you find in the cave are all on the 1st floor afk. rarely find players on the 2nd and 3rd unless they are mining. what we could also do is set certain shops in one area and another specialized shop in a different area. kinda like a mall. you got a food aisle and a drink aisle sort of thing. That way its easier for the people to find what their looking for much easier.

That place's too small.
Ya needa find a place with lots of open area;
but hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Shockwave

Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:22 pm

how bout china. largest place i know
Back to top Go down
KatieR

KatieR

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Someone's tent in carnie? Like an alt that only we would know about x3 of course it would be the Carnie in an underpopulated server like a4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Aries 4 has a lot of tents in carnie Mad
Back to top Go down
KatieR

KatieR

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Le gasp! o: Hmm.. I should start exploring other servers then, hehe. a5?
Back to top Go down
Shockwave

Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:35 pm

carnie wouldnt be a good place to sell, since ANYONE can get there
Back to top Go down
Botik

Botik

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:01 am

what about Oslya? there's a cave with 3 rooms.I was there many times.It has NPCs that sell EQ and Items Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://botikchan.deviantart.com
Shockwave

Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:36 am

sounds good to me. in fact, theres 3 npcs if i remember right or at least 3 paths inside a cave. we could have syrup sellers at the back, materials on the right or left turn, equipment on the other side and the entrance could have idk... house items like mill's and such. we of course would set up near the walls of the place so it doesnt get crowded.
Back to top Go down
ChihiroYashimoto

ChihiroYashimoto

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:54 am

In my opinion, Pirate place in Welling is a good idea: easy to access if you want to, but nobody goes there.
In my opinion, the problem we should talk about is different: not "where should we put stalls to hide from resellers" but "if we hide in a hole, how can we get well-known?"
We need to avoid selling to resellers, but at the same time we have to talk to people, to offer our goods to newbies.
How can we do that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:18 pm

I have thought of something like using an alt to speak on world to advertise, saying things like m "Selling Syrups 50g, pm me for location" etc, but the flaw is, we won't know who's a reseller.
Back to top Go down
ChihiroYashimoto

ChihiroYashimoto

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Wongzixin wrote:
I have thought of something like using an alt to speak on world to advertise, saying things like m "Selling Syrups 50g, pm me for location" etc, but the flaw is, we won't know who's a reseller.
I thought the same ;_;
Back to top Go down
Kiersten

Kiersten

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:08 am

ChihiroYashimoto wrote:
In my opinion, Pirate place in Welling is a good idea: easy to access if you want to, but nobody goes there.
Indeed, almost noone goes there but we would have to fight those pirates daily so we could have some open space for our stalls. ):
Back to top Go down
ChihiroYashimoto

ChihiroYashimoto

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:37 am

Kiersten wrote:
ChihiroYashimoto wrote:
Indeed, almost noone goes there but we would have to fight those pirates daily so we could have some open space for our stalls. ):
Yeah, I thought about it... Not everybody has done that quest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions   Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Locations for Shops and Server Suggestions
Page 1 of 1