Aries Economic Settlement Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to creating a Stable Economic Environment For the Aries Server where any Player can buy what they need or want without the threat of Resellers! We also have free snacks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solution...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChihiroYashimoto

ChihiroYashimoto

Solution...? Empty
PostSubject: Solution...?   Solution...? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Wongy and I met on this forum chatbox and discussed about the problem I wrote in another topic. If we have to hide from resellers, how can we get well-known in order to help also newbies?
MAYBE I found the answer. Please read and tell me what you think.
We will often change location, but to make an example let's assume we have the location in Pirates' in Welling (yea, I like the idea, you noticed xD?).
People with stalls stay there selling their goods.
Someone stays in Kelan, or at SB or wherever the hell he wants and shout on World/Local something like "Are you tired of Aries economy and overpricers? Buy AESM goods! Today we are selling [LISTOFGOODSANDPRICES], pm me for location!".
At this point, since I'm paranoic (yeah, really xD) I thought: "A reseller who knows what AESM does and wants to find our location would easily follow me". This was my problem. But then, I came up with another idea.
When someone pms me saying, for example "I want to buy the [NAMEOFITEM] you talked about", I'll tell him "find my alt SyrupStuff at [NAMEOFANEARPLACE]".
For example, if I'm at SB, I'll tell him "Out of SB there's my alt, join her and she'll bring you to location".
If we also change location sometimes it will be nearly impossible to find us for people we don't want to! Moreover, if we really ARE paranoic, we could also avoid selling to people who want tons of stacks of everything and control sellings a bit... But we shouldn't have many problems with this method.
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
PurpleInsanity ~WongZiXin

Solution...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solution...?   Solution...? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Well I agree with you, Chi.
Using alts to bring people to our shops might be a good idea- but what if (IF)
the person we were bringing to our shops is a reseller? TuT Then we would have to relocate everyone again!
Back to top Go down
http://wongzixin.deviantart.com
ChihiroYashimoto

ChihiroYashimoto

Solution...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solution...?   Solution...? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:55 pm

In my opinion, all we can do is finding a way to make it DIFFICULT for resellers to buy over goods. But the possibility that a buyer is a reseller will always be.
We can't avoid it... That's way we should try in every way to protect us. And yes, we could also relocate sometimes, why not?
Pirates' is good, I like it, but a lot of people suggested great different locations.
Back to top Go down

Solution...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solution...?   Solution...? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:05 pm

I personally like beetle den.
Back to top Go down
http://wongzixin.deviantart.com
ChihiroYashimoto

ChihiroYashimoto

Solution...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solution...?   Solution...? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:15 pm

OMG Wong I thought THE SAME place! We are twins *_*
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

Solution...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solution...?   Solution...? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:18 am

Not a bad idea at all. I mean, there'll be NO way to completely get away from the resellers, but it's worth a try to at least make an attempt.
I'm also very much for being in a place THEY can get to. Why? Because I really don't feel like ferrying around people when I'm trying to help them as is.
Perhaps even, if we do it at set times and not just whenever throughout the day, we can close our tents, and re-open them when we get a reply and know someone has intent of buying. Just a thought to toss out there.
And definitely don't allow too huge in sales like you said. If they buy everything you have, chances are they're probably going to turn around and resell super expensive and make a killing off you and your work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WaitingFor22.com
Sponsored content

Solution...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solution...?   Solution...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Solution...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aries Economic Settlement Movement :: Chat Zone :: AESM Chat-
Jump to: