Aries Economic Settlement Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to creating a Stable Economic Environment For the Aries Server where any Player can buy what they need or want without the threat of Resellers! We also have free snacks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pricing problems

Go down 
+2
SoraUchiha
PurpleInsanity ~WongZiXin
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Pricing problems Empty
PostSubject: Pricing problems   Pricing problems EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:57 pm

I have checked out the reasons why people are reluctant to sell quests at a lower price, here are some of the reasons;

1. They need to sell at higher prices to get things such as forks, strong scrolls, and etc since those cost a lot.

2. The lower the price, the
more work they have to do to get one itemeg. strong scroll.

A lot of sellers of DS/JS/FB change their prices depending on IM prices, but the average prices I have seen are JS (3m-5m) DS (4m-10m)FB(20m-45m)
So if we were to make a pricing list for the quests above, what will the prices be? Give me your opinions and suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://wongzixin.deviantart.com
SoraUchiha
Admin

Pricing problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing problems   Pricing problems EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:15 pm

I'll put out my opinion suggestions and most probable law. DS and JS will be sold for 3-4mil/2.5-3mil respectively. On the same note. I'm not going to allow SS to go any higher than 1.5mil so questors can stop complaining and realize that they're not the only sellers who's prices are being lowered.
Back to top Go down
https://aesmforum.canadian-forum.com
ChihiroYashimoto

ChihiroYashimoto

Pricing problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing problems   Pricing problems EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:24 am

The problem is we still haven't IM sellers in AESM... They are very important to lower the prices...
Back to top Go down
Shockwave

Shockwave

Pricing problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing problems   Pricing problems EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:27 am

they are important if we wish to attack the im prices. all we can hope for till we can get a im seller in AESM is just hope once normal items prices and questing as well as bursting prices go down, im will slowly follow.
Back to top Go down
xKotone

xKotone

Pricing problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing problems   Pricing problems EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:29 am

Once I've collected enough IMP,
I'd help with the IMS.
Surely they'd come slowly - but it's not impossible.
Back to top Go down
Shockwave

Shockwave

Pricing problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing problems   Pricing problems EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:02 am

alright, but make sure you make im points a minority before your priority's in life Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

Pricing problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing problems   Pricing problems EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:13 am

I have to say, I do understand the whys behind the crazy prices of the hard quests.
I've never gone through one all, as I've had my friends and trusted people always take my person through it for me.
Runi just did 2 FB for me last month and it cost me 50M for both! But since she not only has the high caliber team that
she's built up in order to do stuff like this, all the really expensive eq it takes to work on it, as well as manning my people
on something that takes hours? I didn't actually feel cheated at all. I don't sell quests like that as I can't stay on for that
amount of time. And even if I could, who'd want to?
But I also agree that mostly people say they charge the high fees due to them needing forks and saddles and SS.
If something could be done, especially about the SS, perhaps things would drop a bit. Last I saw, someone was selling
those things for 13M each! Nuts
Back to top Go down
http://www.WaitingFor22.com
xKotone

xKotone

Pricing problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing problems   Pricing problems EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:40 am

Shockwave wrote:
alright, but make sure you make im points a minority before your priority's in life Smile
No, I don't buy IM with my real money. xD
I got those from bursting, yeah.

Tylette wrote:
If something could be done, especially about the SS, perhaps things would drop a bit. Last I saw, someone was selling
those things for 13M each! Nuts
True, that's the most I dislike bout aries.
If that fkin price didn't raise (thanks to greedy jews), then we wouldn't need to do all this.

Just wondering though, when are we going to start setting up stalls?
Because AESM been kinda slow recently.
Back to top Go down
Shockwave

Shockwave

Pricing problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing problems   Pricing problems EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:04 am

idk, but i think Sora wants us to prepare for a big strike or something. im even curious when we will make our move
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

Pricing problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing problems   Pricing problems EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:09 am

xKotone wrote:

If that fkin price didn't raise (thanks to greedy jews), then we wouldn't need to do all this.

Just wondering though, when are we going to start setting up stalls?
Because AESM been kinda slow recently.
---Watch it Missy! Some of us are jews trying to fix this problem:P
And, I agree with Shockwave. Haha! Being an old Transformers fan, I just love saying that!
Anyhow, it's best for him to group this thing together for an attack.Smile
Back to top Go down
xKotone

xKotone

Pricing problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing problems   Pricing problems EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:34 am

Aha, sorry for that.
It's just local term of greedy overpricers in wlo.
But really, I'm waiting when will we start doing our jobs;
Meanwhile, ima just restocking.
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

Pricing problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing problems   Pricing problems EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:46 am

No worries. You did warn everyone ahead of time in the intro thread, no?
Anyhow, that's a good idea. I think I'll go stock up in making furniture. That way when this gets
under way, at least I can help crash prices in that. Now to find who said they could help with mats.Smile
Back to top Go down
Shockwave

Shockwave

Pricing problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing problems   Pricing problems EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:50 am

lol. funny thing is i named myself Shockwave before even knowing about a transformer being named that. funny huh? and idk when we will start. we have yet to see sora put up the price range list for us so we know what to price things at. i dont mean to be rude, but if i got that list of useable items for nothing, im gonna be feeling stupid for working on a long ass list for hours all for nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pricing problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pricing problems   Pricing problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Pricing problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aries Economic Settlement Movement :: Chat Zone :: AESM Chat-
Jump to: