Aries Economic Settlement Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to creating a Stable Economic Environment For the Aries Server where any Player can buy what they need or want without the threat of Resellers! We also have free snacks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction thread.

Go down 
+9
Kiersten
xChrome
Shockwave
SoraUchiha
TheLight14
xKotone
Botik
hansabanka
PurpleInsanity ~WongZiXin
13 posters
AuthorMessage

Introduction thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:38 am

Hello everyone! I'm Wongzixin, I'm usually on Aries 4, but I'm occasionally on other servers. I'm the official secretary of AESM, and if you want other info, just ask. Smile I draw and listen to music in my free time or help out causes. I usually answer questions and messages about AESM, so don't feel shy to mail me!

I don't bite

Last edited by Wongzixin on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wongzixin.deviantart.com
hansabanka

hansabanka

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:44 am

Hi, i'm karpa. I'm random.
Back to top Go down
Botik

Botik

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:08 am

Hello~ I'm Botik.You'll always find me on a1. I usually slack off or do instances >|
I'm OBSESSED with drawing cheers
Back to top Go down
http://botikchan.deviantart.com
xKotone

xKotone

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:17 am

xKotone or preferably Miwa/Mira.
Doesn't really have a home server, but usually on a7.
Obsessed with Gintama, love drawing and musics, games, havin' fun and sarcastic.
c: If I ever said something that made you offended;
most of the time I don't mean it. Just so ya know.
Back to top Go down
TheLight14

TheLight14

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Hi Everyone! Smile. I am TheLight14, I'm usually on Aries 6. I'm the rep from the guild KnightsOfGod. I love God and I thank Him for everything he has done in my life!. I like martial arts and listening to Gospel music.
Back to top Go down
SoraUchiha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:03 pm

You all know me but it only seems fitting to State my name and what I've accomplished. I'm SoraUchiha I was king of Aries 7 as dubbed by the players of that server I don't know where I stand now but I don't care about said title I care about being known as A member of AESM

I'm a Black Belt in Isshinryu Karate

I'm a Brown Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

I'm a Brown Belt in Judo

I'm a Blue Sash in Chinese Kenpo

I'm a Green Band in Muay Thai (Not practicing anymore)

I'm a Business Major in university which is why I know so much about business and economy

I've lead multiple guilds some have succeeded others failed Big deal this guild Will remain forever!

I've been a Vice in Numerous Guilds Including- BlazingRain Teas of blood Mercenary Shogun Ryouzanpaku and DietySociety.

I've Been a part of or the head of Many anti-botter movements and anti-hacker movements.

Thats me thanks for helping me out guys
Back to top Go down
https://aesmforum.canadian-forum.com
TheLight14

TheLight14

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:13 pm

SoraUchiha wrote:
You all know me but it only seems fitting to State my name and what I've accomplished. I'm SoraUchiha I was king of Aries 7 as dubbed by the players of that server I don't know where I stand now but I don't care about said title I care about being known as A member of AESM

I'm a Black Belt in Isshinryu Karate

I'm a Brown Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

I'm a Brown Belt in Judo

I'm a Blue Sash in Chinese Kenpo

I'm a Green Band in Muay Thai (Not practicing anymore)

I'm a Business Major in university which is why I know so much about business and economy

I've lead multiple guilds some have succeeded others failed Big deal this guild Will remain forever!

I've been a Vice in Numerous Guilds Including- BlazingRain Teas of blood Mercenary Shogun Ryouzanpaku and DietySociety.

I've Been a part of or the head of Many anti-botter movements and anti-hacker movements.

Thats me thanks for helping me out guys

See what I mean...You are so Awesome... You will never find a Leader better than you....
Back to top Go down
Shockwave

Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:51 pm

hey guys, this is Shockwave or CecilLunar, whatever you prefer. Lets all try our best to make this settlement a successful one. we shall be the saviors of Aries or at least "die" trying!
Back to top Go down
xChrome

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Haii~ well im a guy...
Love anime and hong kong stuff I love you
and eating...
usually in a1 or a4 or a6 lolz
instancing or questing most of the time bounce
OH and i love my pets alien invest alotta time and gold in em but its worth it~
Back to top Go down
Kiersten

Kiersten

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:53 am

Hai everyone ~
This is Tina or Kier (:
I'm usually on a7/a5 but you will find me being bored while doing instances on a1.
I simply LOOOOOVE Metal music and I'm obsessed with Sudokus :$
I get pissed on a daily basis and the reason: People who think they are better than me because I don't have what they do have.
That's all ♡(:
Back to top Go down
ChihiroYashimoto

ChihiroYashimoto

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:02 am

Goodmorning, I'm Chihiro Yashimoto, -Chihiro- on WLO. My homeland is A4, I'm Vice in Tainted Souls, Wong's guild.
I'm 16 years old and I'm Italian.
I love translating from Latin and Ancient Greek and I like chocolate.
Oh, and I love talking. And I'm hysteric.

That's all you need to know about me u.u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Welcome everyone! Very Happy
/shot for forgetting to update this OTL
Back to top Go down
http://wongzixin.deviantart.com
xKotone

xKotone

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:47 am

Welcome everybody~
&& @Wongy, don't be too retarded D8<
Smh. xD
Back to top Go down
Nirashi

Nirashi

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:09 pm

Hello, this is Nirashi. You can call me Nira, Nathan,Nate, or anything you can figure out aslong as it's not degrading. I'm normally on a7 and I try to talk most of the time if I find it interesting. Most of the time on wlo, I'm just sitting around , building and compounding items, or either helping out guild and friends if it is requested by them.Also, I'm happily taken by Yaritza (Amuria in wlo).
Back to top Go down
xKotone

xKotone

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Welcome then, Nira. ouo
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:01 am

Hello all! I'm Tyleete, my two mains in the game would be TyBruce and Skype. Been around forever, but still not all that high due to having to take hiatus throughout the three year period here and there. I'm prob the oldest playing WL aside from a few friends I have, at 38. Sadly, I had to just calculate that, cause when you're old, you forget and don't care about age anymore. Razz
Sora, I am SO jealous of you, I hold a black belt in only Taekwondo, and you have me feeling so inferior in that aspect now.Sad
Nice job though!
Things I do to keep myself occupied:
Draw, listen to music (BUCK-TICK's my favorite band, and if you say you've never heard of them, it's ok, they're Japanese), sing, plunk around on my guitar, work on websites, LOVE to go adventuring through forests and mountains, and read. I'm also hopelessly (or so it feels) trying to learn Japanese, as I really wish to go there one day, and find people going to another land and expecting the natives to speak their language, seriously disrespectful. Sides, it sounds so musical anyway; why not learn.
English is my native language, but also speak a bit of Korean as well.
I do instances when I can in the mornings here, but can't stay on too long at any one time, as I'm severely photo-sensitive. Kinda cuts down on my allotted computer time. Hence why I draw and read a lot.Smile
Bout sums me up. OH, and I drive like a lunatic, or so I've been told. Personally I don't get it. Fast is not always reckless.
But time's too precious to be a wasting sitting behind slow people!
Cheers all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.WaitingFor22.com
xKotone

xKotone

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:59 am

I like BUCK-TICK since I first watched Trinity Blood;
but I've never listened to their other song xDD
My fav band would be UVERworld, next would be the GazettE and Girugamesh ♥
Welcome though Tylette. I remember seeing your main in a7 few days ago, she has a rather bright green hair right? ;D
Lets hopelessly try and learn Japanese, because that's what I'm doing now too-- cept that I'm learning in Kansai dialect.
I'd never get on a car with you, because I got car sick LOL. I'm afraid of fast cars, but I enjoy watching races~
I ride motocycle really fast tho. C:
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:05 am

Ahhh! I want a motorcycle SO bad! I made a promise to both my kids though, that I'd not get one till they no longer needed me. But I tell you, for my daughter's graduation? I'm buying myself one! I'm pretty sure it'd be only a given amount of time fore I killed myself on one. I have a love for speed, so! Yeah. My husband finds 80 to be fast. I find that exTremely slow. Though since I had kids, I make sure to try and keep the highway speed under 115. 105 if they're with me. And fore anyone hollers that's terrible, I thought it out I'll have everyone know! I used to drive between 80-90 on the highway with them; and then one day thought...You know? If I get into a real wreck, the best you could hope for is death. Most just end up paralyzed. So, as I don't want that, I figured if I took it up a notch, it'd surely end in death instead of never moving a muscle on your own free will instead. And I don't care what anyone says, death is better.
My husband knows a lot of the state troopers on the highway as he fixes their work and personal cars for a living, and I used to work for the Sheriff's Dept, so I know many of the locals. It's all good.Smile
And I am SO glad to hear that someone else has at least heard of BUCK-TICK. I live in America, so it's kinda rare. Though on the few days it's nice and dark outside I'll have my windows down and the looks this white-bread girl gets having Japanese music coming out of my car. It's so funny. I've been listening to them since NightWalker came out back around 98? One of my alltime favorite songs that was used in that goofy little anime, Gessakai.Smile It's so...smooth. I fell in love with his voice then. Course, I don't mind looking at Acchan either.Razz
It would be beyond a dream to go to Japan one day and see them play. But, that doesn't look likely anytime soon.Sad
They're one of the only Japanese bands I listen much to though. Of course I have the Dir en Grey albums too. But BT is my luv. Other than that I listen to lots, but mostly metal American music. Like Over Kill and Megadeth. They're my two favorite metal bands. But also like things like Epica and Within Temptation.
And YES! I would be the bright green-haired gal. I usually hang in the sharks to train most days with my team. Oh yeah! And fore I forget. LOVE Trinity Blood! I've got the anime, manga and novels. I even painted them on my suitcase about two years ago. Had to get new luggage for a few flights out West and wanted mine to stick out so I wasn't so busy staring at every piece that came off the carousel trying to figure it that was mine or not. I drew and painted all over the front. One section had pic of Abe, Hugue (my favorites in the series), and Catarina. Also had BUCK-TICK in large b&w, and the characters for bubei.Razz
WHICH, the last turned out to not be such a good thing. Apparently someone in luggage or security can read Japanese.Sad They broke into my little locks on the trip back to check my stuff out. Funny part was they had to've been surprised. When I go out West I go mostly to go on REALLY long nature/hiking trips. So I had with me two katanas that fit into my spine sheath as well as two good sizes daggers and a few stars.
I do NOT go out in the middle of abandoned places without some sort of weaponry. So sure that got some stares.
Well thanks for the warm welcome!Very Happy So glad someone started this up! Aries desperately needs it!
Back to top Go down
HanaZuki

HanaZuki

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Hi, I am HanaZuki from BlazingRain Razz I am usually in Aries 7, but of course, I go to Aries 1 if it's time for instancing~

I love anime and manga, especially those that are of the magical girl and/or romance genre(s)! >w< I like to draw (usually unnamed anime girls), but I haven't been doing it as often as before because I need to focus on my studies.. But it's the holidays now, so picking up the mechanical pencil will not do any harm, hehe~ >w< Moreover, I also like to sing japanese songs~ (unsure whether my voice is alright or not, but as long as I like it, then y bother? xD) Speaking about music, I absolutely adore Yuki Kajiura, Maaya Sakamoto, Nana Mizuki and Yui Makino!! 8D Great songs and music, in my opinion Razz Not only that, I like to read novels too~ Romance ones, especially Razz

Btw SoraUchiha, din MiuSan quit br recently? o.o I don't recall her being a vice tho.. Correct me if I am wrong -w-"
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:10 am

How about Magic Knights Rayearth?
That was one of my first I watched in that kind of genre. I enjoyed that one. More of my anime tends to be much more violent than that one, but it was still good.Smile
And welcome!
Back to top Go down
xKotone

xKotone

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:14 am

Nana Mizuki ftw ♥
&& lol, magical girls anime seems weird, but I do enjoy watching Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Sailor Moon, Pretty Cure. In the end I cursed myself and thought I was stupid for watching it xD
The only Shoujo anime I like would be Kimi ni Todoke, Toradora, and some other. But most of them are plainly weird because their heroins are helpless. No offence lol.
Like Tylette, I enjoy watching anime that leans Shounen, which would contain violence, blood, gag. And oh, NICE TYLETTE, I love Trinity Blood. xDD >_> Cain and Tres.. I like Tres maybe because of his voice actor. It's the same as my favourite character in Gintama. That would be the demonic vice-commander Hijikata D8<

Please, enjoy your stay with AESM. And help me bother Sora, asking when we'll 'strike' >;O
Back to top Go down
HanaZuki

HanaZuki

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:38 am

If you were stupid for watching it, I'd have an IQ level worse than a monkey -O-" I watch quite a number (and still increasing), like shugo chara, mermaid melody, cardcaptor sakura, etc~ xD Yeah I've watched magical girl lyrical nanoha too! 8D That's how I knew about Nana Mizuki -w- Downloaded some of her other songs, and they are mostly nice too~<3 >w< Heard of the others, but I don't really like kimi ni todoke's graphics.

Well the heroines tend to be helpless girls working hard to be.. well, helpful. And are emotionally strong. Well I like feminine stuff, so maybe that's why those shows attract to me. Razz Anyways, my main fav genre is romance xD magical girl comes 2nd~ n yeah those are considered shoujo.

I've tried shounen too, some of em are nice, some are just not my taste -O-" So far the only shounen anime I can remember of watching (and like) are the law of ueki, tegami bachi, black cat. Don't really like fate stay night, though.. -w-" I don't like too much blood, either.. They look disgusting to me x.o
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:38 pm

That's why I thought she might like Magic Knights Rayearth. It's centered around 3 girls, but they're not total weenies, and fight.
My very first anime had to be Vampire Hunter D, and then I saw Black Jack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread.    Introduction thread.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction thread.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aries Economic Settlement Movement :: Chat Zone :: Off-topic Chat Zone-
Jump to: