Aries Economic Settlement Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to creating a Stable Economic Environment For the Aries Server where any Player can buy what they need or want without the threat of Resellers! We also have free snacks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alchemy Quests, training, etc.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nirashi

Nirashi

Alchemy Quests, training, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Alchemy Quests, training, etc.   Alchemy Quests, training, etc. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:53 pm

Since our guild is attempting to adjust the Aries economy, equipment making/selling is going to be an important piece, just as much as quest selling, manufactured item selling, and food/syrup selling. With this being said, I'm hoping to bring more people into becoming alchemists/compounders/ whatever you want to call it. I can offer assistance in training alchemy skill ranks, completing the junior and superior alchemy skill quests, and giving out compound recipes that have a high chance of working. Just ask for my help if you're interested.^^
Back to top Go down
Shockwave

Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Quests, training, etc.   Alchemy Quests, training, etc. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:39 am

well im interested o.o in alchemy leveling of course XD i got lv5 junior and its annoying to level...
Back to top Go down
Nirashi

Nirashi

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Quests, training, etc.   Alchemy Quests, training, etc. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Sadly, training alchemy is going to be annoying and slow mostly. I spent about 6- 8 lazy hours straight getting my junior alchemy to ten along with my superior alchemy to about 8 with a bit of forceful motivation from friend's ^^;. Right now, I have my junior alchemy at 12 and superior alchemy at 16 though. Honestly, the cheap way of training alchemy with stacks of small wooden gears was my best way though.
Back to top Go down
Shockwave

Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Quests, training, etc.   Alchemy Quests, training, etc. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:07 pm

yeah, i heard about that. sadly im impatient XD
Back to top Go down
Nirashi

Nirashi

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Quests, training, etc.   Alchemy Quests, training, etc. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:14 pm

It's all worth it in the end because you'll have the ability to make every equip and item in the game that isn't IM, starter equipment,instance prizes,etc. Also, I'm sure you can do research on the internet on ways to make the process faster *cough cough*.
Back to top Go down
Shockwave

Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Quests, training, etc.   Alchemy Quests, training, etc. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:14 am

already tried that. only find for superior alch
Back to top Go down
Kiersten

Kiersten

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Quests, training, etc.   Alchemy Quests, training, etc. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:36 am

I'm interested too (:
Even tho my junior is only level 8 lol >.>
How much time do you think it would take to get it to level 10? :/
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Quests, training, etc.   Alchemy Quests, training, etc. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:57 am

I'm too lazy to do this.
However, I do have lots of alchemy books I've gained along the way from instances, 15round, and just training.
I mean, not like stacks of 50, but quite a number of them doing nothing in my storage. Let me know if you could use them
in making things Nirashi
Back to top Go down
http://www.WaitingFor22.com
Nirashi

Nirashi

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Quests, training, etc.   Alchemy Quests, training, etc. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Getting Junior from 8 to 10 might take around an hour or two if you can click fast lol, just look at the increase in % every time you compound something to determine the time you're going to have to spend on it. Also, about the alchemy books, you or anyone else in guild can either request a equip and give me a few books so I can make it. I'm not real big on keeping the books with me though unless I'm planning to make alot of equips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Quests, training, etc.   Alchemy Quests, training, etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

Alchemy Quests, training, etc.
Page 1 of 1