Aries Economic Settlement Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to creating a Stable Economic Environment For the Aries Server where any Player can buy what they need or want without the threat of Resellers! We also have free snacks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyleete

Tyleete

Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY)   Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:41 am

Hi all! I have human pets and a wit maid, so don't mind helping out.
I have the following machines:
Benchsaw, Grinding Eq, Rope Saw, Low Temp Kiln, Paper Machine, and Carpenter's Lathe. Think that's about it.:/
Anyhow, my purpose for putting it in here would be to offer anything those can make for nothing more than the materials it takes to make them. I've seen prices like 120k-200k just for stupid stuff like a cabinet lately! Crazy!
So thought I'd give a shout out about that too.
However, if I should see you selling these items to make money or know you're a seller, I will NOT make them for you. This is only for those in need that don't want to lose their shirts to buy them.
If you're interested or need anything, let me know here and I'll check in as regularly as I can.
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.WaitingFor22.com
ChihiroYashimoto

ChihiroYashimoto

PostSubject: Re: Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY)   Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:33 am

I can help you providing you stacks of Nails, wood and things like that <.<
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

PostSubject: Re: Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY)   Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:49 am

YES! Please that is.
If you have any woods that one uses in making things and nails, it would be most helpful. Kotone (sp?) just said she's going to start stocking up, so that when the AESM really kicks into gear she'll have plenty. So I'm going to try that as well. I'm going to get started and just keep making furniture until I run out of mats here. That way when we go, I can help crash prices on Aries with at least that.Very Happy
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ChihiroYashimoto

ChihiroYashimoto

PostSubject: Re: Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY)   Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:13 am

Make a list of what you exactly need, please xD
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

PostSubject: Re: Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY)   Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:06 am

Ok! Since you asked.Smile
Any nails would be more than appreciated. I've got a number of them already, but like I said, am just making things constantly. No way to flood the market with cheaper selling stuff if we don't have spares to back it up. Stupid resellers will think if they wait long enough, we'll run out and then they can start at crazy prices again.
Actual wood for Lauan and Ordinary is cheap enough to buy from seller in Kelan. The thing I am finding impossible to find (at least at decent prices), would be Hard aluminum mostly. And things that I'm having trouble finding any of are the cloths. Like Linen mostly, and also cotton cloth as well. I'm having trouble even finding the threads unto which you spin to make those.:/ So, if anyone has them cheap or sees them for sale cheap, please let me know. I'll buy any, or buy back if someone should snag some for me.
I've just been making a list of what I can make that I see the sellers charge so much for (husband actually asked what my list was for this morning) and trying to make as much of those as I can for now.
Thanks to any who can help:)
Back to top Go down
xKotone

xKotone

PostSubject: Re: Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY)   Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:17 am

Dayum, you love mentioning my name everywhere eh? ;$
And i'm just a damn stalker LOL. ♥
Yeah, I'll start restocking, but I'll need some alt to store all the stuff I've made. XD

Tylette wrote:
And things that I'm having trouble finding any of are the cloths. Like Linen mostly, and also cotton cloth as well. I'm having trouble even finding the threads unto which you spin to make those.:/ So, if anyone has them cheap or sees them for sale cheap, please let me know. I'll buy any, or buy back if someone should snag some for me.
I found an alt that used to farm lots of cottons before, so I have many stack of those lol. Why not find Harl Grasses / Cottons to make the threads, thus turnin them into clothes. Cheaper that way.
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

PostSubject: Re: Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY)   Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY) EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:57 am

Yeah, I've gotten to doing that. It's SO slow though. All I need is the cotton cloth and linen. And to farm it all and then turn it all into those. What a pain. Oh well. I've been leaving mine on constantly for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY)   Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY) Empty

Back to top Go down

Furnitures (Charging materials ONLY)
Page 1 of 1