Aries Economic Settlement Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to creating a Stable Economic Environment For the Aries Server where any Player can buy what they need or want without the threat of Resellers! We also have free snacks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you making?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyleete

Tyleete

What are you making? Empty
PostSubject: What are you making?   What are you making? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:00 am

Thought I'd start this to see what's being done already? I've heard from someone else that has been building since this idea started, so many days ago I started to as well. The three things I've been making are these:
Beds, wardrobes, and cabinets.
Thought maybe that would help. So that at least we'd know what each other's doing? I've been checking on my two builders characters throughout the day to keep it up. And like I said with trying to gather all the mats, it's slow going, but getting there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WaitingFor22.com
xKotone

xKotone

PostSubject: Re: What are you making?   What are you making? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:48 pm

I already have a lot in my 'factory' alt, xD
Just some furniture that I manufactured, it used to fill both floor but now both of em-- nearly empty.
So I'll just make some more, sofas, cabinets, those white sofas, TV?
Idk. Here the pic of it xD

(I accidentally overwrote the 2nd floor's pic, but I'm lagging to go in tent again.)

What are you making? Fcgj
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

PostSubject: Re: What are you making?   What are you making? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Sweet! I've started turning my wardrobes into cabinets too. And I'm too lazy to go into pics, but think I'll stick with those two things for now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WaitingFor22.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you making?   What are you making? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you making?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aries Economic Settlement Movement :: Job List :: Carpenter's Shop-
Jump to: