Aries Economic Settlement Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to creating a Stable Economic Environment For the Aries Server where any Player can buy what they need or want without the threat of Resellers! We also have free snacks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To those trying to contact me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shockwave

Shockwave

To those trying to contact me Empty
PostSubject: To those trying to contact me   To those trying to contact me EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:21 am

Hey Guys, this is Shockwave. i should probably tell you guys that if you try to talk to me in guild on 2x days, i wont see it because on 2x, i have my alt, CecilLunar's guild chat off as well as any other chats to reduce lag in south island. If you need me or anything, message me on Shockwave. just letting you all know because Cecil doesnt have a mailbox or do i pay attention to him all the time
Back to top Go down
xDarkinux
Maintenance Man
Maintenance Man
xDarkinux

PostSubject: Re: To those trying to contact me   To those trying to contact me EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:42 pm

CecilLunar.....Final Fantasy II or IV reference? :$
Back to top Go down
Shockwave

Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: To those trying to contact me   To those trying to contact me EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:50 pm

IV reference XD 2 was like... Firion and the Red Roses. i think it was also known as FF2 on the SNES tho o.o
Back to top Go down
xDarkinux
Maintenance Man
Maintenance Man
xDarkinux

PostSubject: Re: To those trying to contact me   To those trying to contact me EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:01 am

x3 yep thats what I was talking bout =P only people who know about the FF II for SNES can call themselves a true FF IV fan Razz

I myself have owned all versions of FF IV x3 and beaten all of them at least one time 100%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To those trying to contact me   To those trying to contact me Empty

Back to top Go down

To those trying to contact me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aries Economic Settlement Movement :: Chat Zone :: Off-topic Chat Zone-
Jump to: