Aries Economic Settlement Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to creating a Stable Economic Environment For the Aries Server where any Player can buy what they need or want without the threat of Resellers! We also have free snacks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

** 왜 저 **

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyleete

Tyleete

**  왜 저  **      Empty
PostSubject: ** 왜 저 **    **  왜 저  **      EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Dang it! Made a thread yesterday, but must've hit the preview button instead of the submit. Then I just logged out.:/
Let's see, will photobucket show up here?
OH! And let me state this up front, MOST of what I draw is not from my own noggin. I mostly see things I think are inspiring or beautiful, and draw it myself. Why? Because I love to draw, just am too lazy to come up with my own sort of thing.Razz So while I do sketch out a few things from the top of my head, I mostly have seen something somewhere and will make my own. Also, I'm very famous for not finishing works. Hell, I still have a huge Inuyasha mural spanning two walls that I've YET to complete to testify to that. I'm just a very easily distracted person.Smile
This is a stupid pic I finished for my daughter's friend yesterday
**  왜 저  **      Th_blah
This I couldn't scan in as the pic was too big, so had to take a picture of it.:/
**  왜 저  **      Th_8
This was the original image that was supposed to be on the last luggage I bought to take on a few flights.
**  왜 저  **      Th_6
--though due to time constraints, it had to be worked so there were only three main characters.
**  왜 저  **      Th_4-1
**  왜 저  **      Th_3-2
**  왜 저  **      Th_2-3
**  왜 저  **      Th_1-3
Another stupid fairy. No I'm not fond of them, just get the most requests for them. Go figure.:/
**  왜 저  **      Th_2
**  왜 저  **      Th_Scotts
One of my jackets
**  왜 저  **      Th_174619d9
My all time favorite manhwa- Rebirth
**  왜 저  **      Th_KalFaceDeshDrawing
YES, I was an HP geek.Razz
**  왜 저  **      Th_HarryandCho
More Rebirth
**  왜 저  **      Th_Deshwitat
Michael from the manhwa Model
**  왜 저  **      Th_Michael8
Ishtar and Duzzel of Vampire Games. VERY funny manga
**  왜 저  **      Th_VampireGames1
Poor Kamui of X/1999
**  왜 저  **      Th_Kamui3
Nother Potter pic I made
**  왜 저  **      Th_GoSlytherin1
AND! For any whose ever had to draw, this comes in handy. I put this sort of thing at the beginning of most every one of my sketch books. One page for eyes, one for noses, and another for mouths. Helps when you can't think of the right thing.
**  왜 저  **      Th_Eyes
Oh yeah, I also usually cover the covers of my sketchbooks with what I call 'inspiration'Very Happy
This is one of the covers. I happen to be a fan of one Yutaka-san.
**  왜 저  **      Th_CoverOfSketchBook
Oh. This is my semi-finished wall. I've actually done more since this last pic, just never got around to taking another pic.
**  왜 저  **      Th_InuyashaAniGif
My version of a 17 yr old Ginny Weasley
**  왜 저  **      Th_GinWeasley
A very unfinished Darkness/Witchblade pic (from comics)
**  왜 저  **      Th_Jackie3
**  왜 저  **      Th_Jackie
Vampire Knight
[IMG]https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/VoulantLucius/ART/th_VK.jpgIMG]
Me doing Transformers for my son. Course, he can prob do them better nowadays
**  왜 저  **      Th_Trans2
**  왜 저  **      Th_Trans1
This is a weird progression thing I made of the last jacket I painted up. One of my fave animes, Weiss Kreuz. Or, Knight Hunters
**  왜 저  **      Th_WK
Ok then! Enough show and tell. I've also done quite a bit of chibi. But that's enough pics for now. If anyone really wants to see them, just give a shout later.
----Thank you for viewing Ty's art. We now return you to your normally scheduled program.----
Back to top Go down
http://www.WaitingFor22.com
xKotone

xKotone

**  왜 저  **      Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** 왜 저 **    **  왜 저  **      EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:59 pm

I LOVE MANHWA O=
As much as I love Manga, I love Manhwa.
Because their guys are sooooooooooo feminine xDD
Have you read 1/2 prince? Damnn ♥
&& I love your drawingsss askjfha. Look at that guy -- Imarapehim.
I meant, cuddle.
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

**  왜 저  **      Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** 왜 저 **    **  왜 저  **      EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:41 pm

Nope. Never read 1/2 prince.
I got into manhwa when I picked up the book Rebirth. LOVED it from the start. One of those tragic stories, and loved the two main characters. It's actually why I started learning to read in Korean. The translation from Tokyopop would take forEver! And they'd screw up stuff like even the main freaking character's name! One issue it'd be Rudbich (the correct way), the next it'd be Ludbich.
Now yes, rieul can be for either or, but hello! If you're translating someone else's work? And getting paid for it? You should dang well know your names at least!:/ Idiots. I wrote them and told them how sad that was. Tokyopop that is.
I also made a website a long time ago for fans of the book too. If you get bored, can check it out here sometime.
Shades of Grey
I really do need a life. It's not perfectly aligned, as I created it on my laptop long ago, but it's mine.Razz It was cool. After I did the basic work on it, I wrote the publishing company Daiwon C.I. and asked permission to publish the site for fans. I got to talk to the lady who worked with the author. She showed the site to him and his little team that makes the book and said they loved it, and sure go ahead and put it up.
She did say that the only stipulation was that I could not put too many scans of the book up on the site. I told her I was buying the Korean books and reading them, that I found the American company way slacking. And I had some images of upcoming books that hadn't been published in other countries outside Korea yet. Worked for me!Very Happy It was real nice getting to talk to them a few times, and she passed on their appreciation, which was cool too.
ANYHOW! What brought that up, if you go to that site, go to the buttons on the bottom. You'll see one for mangas/manhwas. That has some of my favorites there. Course, it was made several years ago, so I really ought to update and put some others I've since discovered. I don't think Boy Princess is in there for instance. Yeah yeah, it's yaoi, but don't care. Love the story, love the art.Razz

Oh I'm so happy!! Today I did a few more surveys and now have three characters with a decent amount of IM points!Very Happy
one has 239, another 280, and another yet 493. Woohoo! Which is good. I have two main buyers who want a total of...
3 saddles, 1 present case, and 3 friendship broaches.:/
I have one friendship broach I can give her of mine, but have been working at getting the points since sometime November. heh. It's really not easy to get the stupid IM points. By any chance, you know the going rate of either saddles or a present case? I know about half a year ago I bought a case for 14M, but no idea what they're worth now. And no idea on saddles as I've not sold those before. Need to figure out how much they go for, then seriously knock down those prices as they're both regulars of mine.
Ooh! And won a Death Diamond two days past now!Smile Was thinking of keeping it; but my friend Nikk0 has been after one for as long as I've known him. So will probably sell it off to him.
So yes! Maybe not in the real world, but in the WL one, things are good!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.WaitingFor22.com
Sponsored content

**  왜 저  **      Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** 왜 저 **    **  왜 저  **      Empty

Back to top Go down

** 왜 저 **
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aries Economic Settlement Movement :: Art Zone :: Off-Topic Art :: Artwork Center-
Jump to: