Aries Economic Settlement Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to creating a Stable Economic Environment For the Aries Server where any Player can buy what they need or want without the threat of Resellers! We also have free snacks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B → Quartz/Silicon, Sunflowers, Roses, AlumOres/HardAluPlates, Dyes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xKotone

xKotone

B → Quartz/Silicon, Sunflowers, Roses, AlumOres/HardAluPlates, Dyes Empty
PostSubject: B → Quartz/Silicon, Sunflowers, Roses, AlumOres/HardAluPlates, Dyes   B → Quartz/Silicon, Sunflowers, Roses, AlumOres/HardAluPlates, Dyes EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:40 am

Please reply here if you're selling those mentioned materials.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

PostSubject: Re: B → Quartz/Silicon, Sunflowers, Roses, AlumOres/HardAluPlates, Dyes   B → Quartz/Silicon, Sunflowers, Roses, AlumOres/HardAluPlates, Dyes EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:14 am

I had started to buy some hard plate, and might have some other items scattered. If I can find the stuff, I'll send them. Can you write which person it'd be best to express anything to? Thanks and good luck!
Also, I'd like to put in if anyone has any harl or linen that's not outrageous, I'll buy that too. I've enough wood and nails to keep going a while, but always need the first.
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.WaitingFor22.com
Tyleete

Tyleete

PostSubject: Re: B → Quartz/Silicon, Sunflowers, Roses, AlumOres/HardAluPlates, Dyes   B → Quartz/Silicon, Sunflowers, Roses, AlumOres/HardAluPlates, Dyes EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:42 am

Hey!Can you give me your ingame name to send the sunflowers to?
I've been beating up dragonflies to get harl, and have LOTS of sunflowers. Let me know and I'll send them over.
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.WaitingFor22.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B → Quartz/Silicon, Sunflowers, Roses, AlumOres/HardAluPlates, Dyes   B → Quartz/Silicon, Sunflowers, Roses, AlumOres/HardAluPlates, Dyes Empty

Back to top Go down

B → Quartz/Silicon, Sunflowers, Roses, AlumOres/HardAluPlates, Dyes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aries Economic Settlement Movement :: Job List :: Material's Depot-
Jump to: