Aries Economic Settlement Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to creating a Stable Economic Environment For the Aries Server where any Player can buy what they need or want without the threat of Resellers! We also have free snacks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big X-mas Sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoraUchiha
Admin

Big X-mas Sale Empty
PostSubject: Big X-mas Sale   Big X-mas Sale EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:55 am

Big X-mas Sale Time is coming this Sale marks the first Assault on the OP Economy we've been able to make. I know its been a long time coming but here we are and ready to make a difference. Wong thought this idea up and the rest of us put it together. I'm aiming for Friday the 23rd of this Month. Why? Because people buy for Christmas. There won't be a 2x until friday if I'm correct. However I might need to look into that. However in the worst case I can move it to thursday. Now this date isn't official as some people want it on Monday the 26th however whatever date this is it will all work the same way.

So here's the Rules.

- Sales Will be done inside ONE tent and ONE tent only. Why? Increases the chances of resellers not having the patience to find us.

- A password and locked tent system will be involved for those who aren't in AESM's flag guild or guilds that I have no knowledge of involvement.

- Alternating tent system will also be used in order to fool resellers Our Sales Flag ship will be covered by the tents of other AESM guilds that will all say "Big X-ms Sale" Over top. This will makeit even more difficult for resellers to find the Flag Ship.

- This will happen in every server possible meaning each server will have a Flag Ship and dummy tents.

Any support you guys give will be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://aesmforum.canadian-forum.com

Big X-mas Sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aries Economic Settlement Movement :: Chat Zone :: AESM Chat-
Jump to: