Aries Economic Settlement Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to creating a Stable Economic Environment For the Aries Server where any Player can buy what they need or want without the threat of Resellers! We also have free snacks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wow... more overpricing?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shockwave

Shockwave

wow... more overpricing? Empty
PostSubject: wow... more overpricing?   wow... more overpricing? EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:42 pm

supposedly ppl are trying to sell ss for over 10m now... funny how back in v3, ppl complained about ppl overpricing which was a small fraction of people. now ppl complaining about the op is the small fraction while all the overpricing hypocrites are with the big fraction.
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

PostSubject: Re: wow... more overpricing?   wow... more overpricing? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:07 am

You're kidding, right?
For months now they've been selling between 13-14M a piece! That's just crazy, no?
I just promised 3 saddles and a present case to two of my regular IM buyers for 30M and 10M.
Then I saw someone begging for a saddle on World last night for 40M!
You're right, people are just horrible. The thing is, for some sellers, they HAVE to charge higher
prices so that they in turn will be able to pay the outrageous fees for stuff they in turn need.
Luckily, I'm just trying to replenish my gold at this point. I mean, sure it's fun to have all the latest
things out there, but not when they're those prices.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WaitingFor22.com
Shockwave

Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: wow... more overpricing?   wow... more overpricing? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:44 am

it shouldnt matter though. those prices are a little over the charts i mean. how are you supposed to make that kind of gold unless your an alchemist which requires a lot of patience, burst seller which takes a lot of time you could use to do something else and quests sellers which people want from high ass level ppl. Aries is a dying server. Sad to see the server i started off in v3 turned out to be. i blame the hypocrites of Aries that decided to go overpricing too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow... more overpricing?   wow... more overpricing? Empty

Back to top Go down

wow... more overpricing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aries Economic Settlement Movement :: Chat Zone :: AESM Chat-
Jump to: