Aries Economic Settlement Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to creating a Stable Economic Environment For the Aries Server where any Player can buy what they need or want without the threat of Resellers! We also have free snacks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheLight14 - Selling Syrups

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLight14

TheLight14

TheLight14 - Selling Syrups Empty
PostSubject: TheLight14 - Selling Syrups   TheLight14 - Selling Syrups EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:33 pm

I will be selling syrups for 50g, though mostly will be grape syrups. I only have a char making syrups so I won't be able to sell many...but I am planning to buy more materials so I can make 2 more alts make more syrups.If you wanna make an order. please mailbox my main: TheLight13.

PS. Sorry for my bad english...My first language is spanish not english...
Back to top Go down
Tyleete

Tyleete

TheLight14 - Selling Syrups Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheLight14 - Selling Syrups   TheLight14 - Selling Syrups EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:03 pm

Hello! As I told Shockwave, I am currently training up my Fred in the trees, and hence gaining a bit in the way of seeds. I've told SW that he can have all my grape if he likes, but you can have the rest if you want. I have been collecting mango and cantaloupe as well. Please let me know if you want the other seeds. I have a team of four over there, and currently I believe I have enough seeds to fill all one person's items list. Let me know in a PM in the game, as you're already on my friends list anyhow.
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.WaitingFor22.com

TheLight14 - Selling Syrups
Page 1 of 1