Aries Economic Settlement Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to creating a Stable Economic Environment For the Aries Server where any Player can buy what they need or want without the threat of Resellers! We also have free snacks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why're you joining AESM? What can you do to help?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xKotone

xKotone

Why're you joining AESM? What can you do to help? Empty
PostSubject: Why're you joining AESM? What can you do to help?   Why're you joining AESM? What can you do to help? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:46 pm

I believe it's related to AESM, thus I posted it here.
We already know that Aries's economy are very bad;
Thanks to Sora for leading this revolution, we're kinda a step forward better Aries.
Surely it's not an easy work, as many people were offended due to WE making it unfair on questor;

But that's not necessarily true. We haven't even start selling to make it unfair on them.

By joining AESM, you automatically took an oath to;
1. not support reseller and;
2. help us making this come true.
IF you failed to do the 1st, then you'll never be acknowledge. More will be coming later.

I joined AESM because I'm aware of the ridiculous economy here, in Wonderland Online. I've always been selling stuff for cheaper than it worth; in jewish term of course.

The least I could do are;
x to keep the money I earn, hoping that it would reduce the golds in system.
x selling syrups for cheap.
x manufacturing for the material's worth + some money for the time consumed.
x selling quest for low prices.
x farming black jades/bluestones.
x farming books and sell to needed alchemist for cheap.
x selling IM for those who needed them for cheap; (of course this will need IMP, so it'll take a while to do this)
x I've got my superior alchemy to lvl 21, and might be lvling more. I could try doing alchemy (provided the materials) but I can't really promise this.
Back to top Go down
hansabanka

hansabanka

Why're you joining AESM? What can you do to help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why're you joining AESM? What can you do to help?   Why're you joining AESM? What can you do to help? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:18 am

The goal is to lower prices on Aries, as almost everyone agreees - they are too high.

There are two ways of achieving this for an individual.
#1 Driving the global prices down by flooding the market with cheap items.
#2 Selling only in a semi-private, friend-to-friend circle, creating a local economy.

Approach #1 might mean trading in obscure places, creating barters as in,
'i give you x amount of book4 you make me item y', and constant avoidance of resellers, witch might be impossible.

Approach #2 might mean setting your shop right next to a reseller in aries1, and selling for way less. This approach will fail, if the supply can't meet the demand. Can YOU supply the whole aries with a particular item? Or if a resellers are smart and organize - buy up everything and resell, if out of inventory space destroy the stock just to just to outbuy all the cheap stuff ASAP - keeping the prices high.

~~
I suggest a strategy. Stock-Up and Occupy.
Just stocking for a while. Preferably with multiple storage chars. And then just flood the aries1 carnie with multiple chars selling at the same low price, thus changing the average buyers preception of what the price of that item is.
So that when he/she says: 'Pricecheck item x', the answer is the low price.
It's just that aries1 is such a populated mist, a single lowpriceselling char will get drowned out.

What I'm doing right now to help is just, selling cheap HP/SP items, mostly just RAW fishes. I have no way of knowing if they get reselled. It's a high volume, many buyers market.
Back to top Go down

Why're you joining AESM? What can you do to help?
Page 1 of 1