Aries Economic Settlement Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to creating a Stable Economic Environment For the Aries Server where any Player can buy what they need or want without the threat of Resellers! We also have free snacks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

aesm inactiveness/reseller go away ideas...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ashley2k999

aesm inactiveness/reseller go away ideas... Empty
PostSubject: aesm inactiveness/reseller go away ideas...   aesm inactiveness/reseller go away ideas... EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:22 am

unforunatly AESM is inactive and has to get active and sora hasnt been coming on lately so secutary wongy mira and me have been taking control recently,

wongy has set up the sales as we no but can we do more than the sales?

we need people for the sales soo message me for i am the person getting the people together

Also heres an idea to all i you, and i want you to comment about it.

this idea is coming from wongys overlapping tent idea but for all of us just to gather in one tent like somone opens a tent that emety with nothing in it only stairs and we all gather in there and sell stuff in that tent, this is just an idea it still has loop holes but i want you to comment and try to improve this idea by trying to cover these loop holes. but also not to open anymore new loopholes this idea is tackleing the resellers so this is an very important topic
Back to top Go down
SoraUchiha
Admin

aesm inactiveness/reseller go away ideas... Empty
PostSubject: Re: aesm inactiveness/reseller go away ideas...   aesm inactiveness/reseller go away ideas... EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:45 am

Forgive me I was very sick I am back now and we WILL mobilize
Back to top Go down
https://aesmforum.canadian-forum.com

aesm inactiveness/reseller go away ideas...
Page 1 of 1